What You Need To Know
- CVS accepts manufactures coupons in addition to store coupons.
- Each week, they offer Extra Care Bucks when you buy certain products.
- Extra Care Bucks (ECBs) are CVS currency. You can spend them on anything in the store (except for gift cards, tobacco, alcohol, ect.)
- CVS has an official coupon policy that can be found here.
- “Rolling” your ECBs from week to week is the fast way to experience direct savings.
Brand new to couponing? Check out my coupon lingo cheat sheet.