This post may contain affiliate links. Please view my disclosure policy for more information.
Summer is here! What is on your summertime bucket list this year? We have quite a few things on our list this year. Luckily, most of these options are pretty frugal!
1. Catch fireflies in a jar.
2. Learn to play a new board game.
3. Go on a scavenger hunt
4. Camp out (even in the back yard!).
5. Eat ice cream before dinner.
6. Go on a bike ride with the entire family.
7. Climb a tree.
8. Make a sidewalk chalk masterpiece.
9. Go on a nature walk.
10. Build a pillow and blanket fort.
11. Learn how to make grass a whistle.
12. Go to a county fair.
13. Make homemade ice cream.
14. Take photos to document the summer.
15. Spend a whole day fishing.
16. Play a game of volleyball.
17. Pick blackberries or strawberries. Either make a pie or eat them as is.
18. Go swimming.
19. Wake up early to go to yard sales.
20. Paint rocks.
21. Play night time hide and go seek.
22. Stay up late watching movies.
23. Have a picnic.
24. Eat a new vegetable.
25. Fly a kite.
26. Go on a boat ride.
27. Pose for pictures with sparklers.
28. Start (or continue!) a garden.
29. Interview an elderly family member or neighbor.
30. Make a volcano out of vinegar and baking soda.
31. Have a water balloon fight.
32. Build a sandcastle.
33. Go to an amusement park.
34. Write a letter to an out of town relative.
35. Start a nature collection of rocks and leaves.
36. Read a classic book.
37. Go to a museum.
38. Have a yard sale or lemonade stand.
39. Write a short story.
40. Wash a car.